The Domaine du Bouloy is nestled in a green setting overlooking the medieval village of Druyes-les-Belles-Fontaines, one of the 4 most beautiful villages in l’Yonne. A river, which takes its source in the village, surrounds the Domaine du Bouloy and will allow your guests to go on beautiful walks to admire the preserved fauna and flora.
For your event, we provide a bright reception room of 150 m², with exposed stone walls and a French ceiling. Ideal for up to 100 to 110 people seated.
The domain is isolated, safe for children.
– Area of 150 m²,
– up to 110 people seated and 200 in cocktail,
– privatization of the Domain (weekend package),
– numerous accommodations on site and in the immediate vicinity,
– the whole is heated and furnished (tables and chairs) equipped with toilets for handicapped people, a checkroom, and a professional kitchen for the caterer.
– Wi-Fi available for seminars.
Vast cocktail area equipped with wrought iron tables and chairs.
Large courtyard adjacent to the hall for rainy days that can accommodate 120 people.
Possibility of lay ceremony in the park, the church of Druyes can be opened for the bride and groom.